About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photoshoot with mommy and daddy

Life is so perfect! I don't think that it could be any better at this point. God has taken our biggest dream and made it so much more than we could have possibly imagined. Every morning when I wake up and see that beautiful baby that we MADE, I'm just in complete awe. I just have to stop myself and thank God. And everyday our sweet Jake looks more and more like his daddy. :) It's so fun to see. I have to say...we have the cutest baby in the world!!! (We're not partial or anything)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just sooo precious megan!!! I look at some of these pictures, and notice that Jaxon makes those same faces!!!! Especially the face he's making in the first picture that has the greenbay blanket....Too funny!!! HE seems like just a happy baby!! I can't wait to hold him!

Shanna said...

It seems like he's already changing so much! Maybe it's just because I can't tell that well just from pictures. He looks like a different baby in these pictures. He is too cute!