About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jett's Baby Room!

Crib & airplanes

Toys!

View of other side of room

Planes we hung in the corner!  Jett's Aunt Jessica painted them for him!  Love them!

5 comments:

Morgan, Kayla & Deandra said...

LOVE Jett's room! looks like fun! I bet Jake well be in there a lot too!

Shanna said...

Cute! I love the painted and hanging airplanes! Who knows, maybe he's destined to be a Navy pilot one day :)

Gram said...

I love it!! How adorable. You always do such a great job of decorating! You certainly have the touch. I'm so anxious to see precious Jett laying in his really cool room! I bet Jake likes Jett's room.

Love you all!

Granny Red said...

Oh my, this is toooooo cute. Perfect - wonderful job! We love you all and wish we could see you. I'll show this to Papa George later today when I get home. Mom is in the hospital and we are taking her home. Her time is near. Kisses

Life as a Weaver said...

Fun! Maybe he is destined to be a Marine Corps pilot!