About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jett is TWO Months Old!




I absolutely cannot believe my baby is already two months old!  Time is going by so quickly and I can't seem to catch up!

Jett the past two months you have grown so much!  We haven't had your two month appointment yet so I don't know exactly what you weigh or measure right now but most of your 0-3 month clothes are too small and you are for sure wear 3 month stuff and a few 3-6 month things!  So you have definitely gotten bigger!  =)

AND  you must be going through a growth spurt at the moment because you are eating all the time and you always think you are hungry!!!

You are getting so personable already.  You LOVE for someone to talk to you and to just let you "talk" back to us.  And you are always so happy and smiley!  We've even heard a few little laughs!  I absolutely love how when you smile big you open your mouth as wide as you can.  It's the cutest! 

You still prefer to be held by someone most of the time but you are getting better about playing in the floor or mommy leaving you in your swing or bouncy chair for a little bit at a time.  You are not a big fan of the car seat but you seem to be slowly getting used to it!  It was so hard when you would just be crying in your seat and there was nothing we could do for you!   

You seem so strong and steady to us already.  You like to sit in your bumbo chair and even in our lap you like to have us sit you up.  We are amazed at how steady your core seems to be.  You also like to stand up a lot!  Your little chunky legs are going to be so strong!!

Your sleeping at night is still going great.  And sometimes I can't believe how much you're able to sleep.  There have been times you have slept in until 9:30 or 10:00 in the morning!  That has for sure been different from your brother Jake!!

Jett you are such a GOOD baby!  Everyday just gets more fun with you!  We love you so much and look forward to watching you grow!!!

No comments: