About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

SO BLESSED...AGAIN!!

Melissa Mercer threw me a shower a couple of weekends ago. It was amazing. I couldn't have pictured it to be any better. And it was so good to see everyone!! Thanks to everyone who was a part of putting it together! It was perfect!!

The table of goodies
Some of the hostesses
Mom, me, and Nanny
My MaMaw and Aunt Elaine
Laquitta, Cassie, me, The Nana, and Ra-Ra
Jen Winfrey and me
Megan & Chris McClintock!!
Abbie and Brynlee...it's a little blurry, but SO cute!
ALL the girls...and some with their babies!
I can't believe I'm about to have one of those!! We can't wait!! Thank you all for a wonderful shower! We were completely blessed...again! Jake is already SO loved and spoiled! :) I can't wait to do that when he's here!

We went to the doctor last week and everything went great! She said that my glucose test was excellent, so nothing to worry about there!! My belly is still measuring bigger...so maybe this baby boy will decide to come early! :)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

That looked like so much fun! I'm sorry we couldn't come!