About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

SO BLESSED!!

I'm finally getting a chance to do some updates! A few weekends ago my good friend Cari threw a baby shower for me with some of the girls in our Bible study. It was SO much fun and Jake got lots of goodies! We were truly blessed.

Mom and I on the way to the shower
My friend Cari -- isn't she SO cute! And yes, my belly measured 11 squares of toilet paper around!
What my dad got for baby Jake...Go Cowboys!
CUTE blanket from Babooshka...(my mom)
Amy and I and our bellies!
Laquitta and I
Me and Lauren!
The cute jungle table! (LOVED that chocolate fountain!)
The mommy and daddy! Colby got Jake a wagon and a curious George!
Me and Miss Maci
There's no way I could have posted all of the pictures we took, but we are so thankful to everyone who came and again to Cari! Thank you so much!!

No comments: