About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Time is Flying By

It is crazy how fast this pregnancy is going. It seems like it was yesterday that Megan told me she was pregnant. I hope it continues to go this fast. I am ready for Jake to be here. Megan was looking at the schedule and we have something every week until Jake is born. It is going to go by fast. We got to see him again this past Wednesday. The person who did the the pictures this past time didn't do as good of job as the last person. I hope at the next one we get some better shots. Although at this past one we found out he was a WT Buffs fan. He did the "Go Buffs" hand signal. It was crazy. I can't wait until he is here. It is still hard to believe that I am going to be a Dad. But I am excited. I can't wait until I get to start teaching him different things like catching and throwing a football. I know that is a few years down the road but I am excited. Well maybe next time I will write something sooner.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awww, babe that made me cry!! (BIG surprise!) You are going to be such a great daddy and I can't wait to get to watch you and Jake do all of those fun things together!

Angela_From_Texas said...

Colby (and Megan!):
I am soooo excited for you both. What an amazing time in your lives! I'm pretty excited to see little Jake too. Umm are you sure he was making a WT Buffs signal? I'm sure he meant to make a Midwestern State Mustangs sign. You were probably just confused! Love you both! Hope to see you soon.

Angela