About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mommy's Day

Here's a little from our Mother's Day weekend!

I woke up in the morning to find this...

My hubby made breakfast for me!! What a sweet hubby! He got me the sweetest charm for Mother's Day. I love it and will probably wear it everyday! :) Inside it has a heart that says My Boys, a "J" for Jake, a red heart, and two little blue hand prints! Jake found mommy the cutest vintage tee shirt...it's the one I'm wearing in the pictures. It has two little boys playing football on it and says "Bring it on!" I LOVE IT! :) My boys made me feel so special! Thank you to my favorite guys!

We actually went to lunch and to a movie with my mom and my Nanny but I didn't get any pictures!! :( I'm so blessed to have such an amazing mom. Thank you for always being here for us, and being my best friend! I love you mom! Here's the sweet necklace my mom got me...there's a neat story behind it. It has a hand print on the back of it and basically symbolizes keeping your baby close to your heart when you're away from each other. Such a special necklace!

Sunday afternoon we went to eat at Cheddars with Colby's mom and dad. After Jake got a little nap in, we headed to the park to play in the rocks and feed the ducks! What a fun day!!



Here's a little video of Jake feeding the ducks. Isn't he PRECIOUS?!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

What sweet gifts! Happy late mother's day one awesome mommy!