About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Matt & Jessica's Wedding!

My little brother got married on the 16th and we went down to Waxahachie for the wedding! He married such an amazing woman. I'm so thankful to her for making my brother so happy and I'm SO excited to have a sister! It was beautiful...here's a few pictures from the weekend.



Jake and Jessica's little cousin became fast friends! They were adorable to watch!


When we got everything done for the rehearsal dinner that afternoon, Jake got to get in the pool for the first time! It took him a minute to get used to it, but after he did, he loved it!!


On our way to the wedding!!


Isn't she GORGEOUS!!!




Reception...




Sunday before we headed home we took Jake to the Fort Worth zoo. He had so much fun! He loved being able to see the animals up close.










It was such a fun weekend! Now my hubby is off for 10 days and we're looking forward to some more special family time! Congratulations to Jessica and Matt! We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives! Happy early Memorial day weekend to everyone!!

No comments: