About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Saturday was my parents 29th anniversary so we celebrated by cooking out and relaxing in the yard. It was such a beautiful day and we had SO much fun!








We got Jake's pool out and he had so much fun!



Jake LOVED the slide...he did it over and over and over again! Please check out his face in these pictures! Priceless!!



Here's a video of Jake sliding into the pool and one of all the boys playing frisbee!


And Jake has turned 16 months old since the last time I blogged. It's crazy how fast he's growing and learning all the time. We look at him at different times and he seems like such a big boy. I'm so proud of him already at his young age. One of the things I'm most proud of is his big heart. Jake never stops amazing me...he always wants to hug and kiss everyone and now he's started saying "love you." He's the sweetest little boy!! Here's a few pictures of the past month.






Happy anniversary mom and dad! I hope it's been a blessed 29 years! We love you!!

No comments: