About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day!!

Saturday evening we spent an early Father's Day with Colby's dad. We took him to eat at Coyote Bluff...(Colby & I's first time to eat there, it's a little "dive" in Amarillo, but has AMAZING burgers! If you've never eaten there, you definitely should!) We had a GREAT time and it was so good to get to celebrate with George!

Jake with Coach & Gram


Playing with his cars on the table


George & Laquitta


Daddy & Jake...(Aren't my boys HANDSOME!)



Sunday morning Jake & mommy got up and made daddy a special Father's Day breakfast! I wish we had more mornings to be able to do this together, it was a lot of fun and SO special.

Jake & Daddy enjoying their breakfast together


My boy being silly!


**I love my family!**



Sunday afternoon we went to see Pelham 123 and to eat with my dad. It was such a fun afternoon...and we especially enjoyed the bananna splits afterwards!! :) You just can't go wrong with dinner & a movie, (& ice cream!)

Gigi & Papa with Jake...I seriously can't get my dad to take a serious picture! This was like attempt number three! :) He's so funny, and we love him that way!


Matt & Jess


My baby is turning into such a "boy!" Look at that face...(Wonder where he gets it)! He's so funny!


Happy Father's Day to three amazing dads! We are extremely blessed to have each of you in our lives and we love you so much!

No comments: