About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

28 Weeks!

Last week I had my 28 week prenatal appointment.  We are already going for an appointment every other week!  It has seriously gone by so fast this time around!  It's amazing to know that in 12 short weeks we will have our second sweet boy here with us.  



Jett's sweet face, he is smiling in the bottom pic. 
Top Jett's face.  Bottom is his hand.
 Fortunately we got to see our precious Jett again when we went!  The last sonogram we had they didn't get a great picture of his face so Dr. Appel had another one ordered.  Colby and Jake got to go with me and it was such a special time for our little family!  

He is so beautiful!  He has the sweetest face!  We are in love!  The lady who did our sonogram did all she could to get this boy to wake up!  But he was not having it.  She wanted to get a good picture with his eyes open but the poor baby was tired!  There was once that he opened them just barely for second, but went right back to sleep.  It wasn't until the very end when we were done that he decided he would wake up!  But if that's a sign of what's to come, we'll take it!  Jake isn't a big sleeper, so might be nice to have one that is!  Ha ha!

Some other news we got while we were there was number one, he looked perfect.  :)  He weighs over two pounds at this point.  AND from all of the measurements she did he's measuring about TWO WEEKS ahead!  Let me tell you, that was some exciting news for his mama.  :)  She said Dr. Appel isn't big about changing due dates but that she wouldn't be surprised if we had a Halloween baby.  Oh my goodness!  I guess we will see but as long has he's a healthy happy baby we're happy!  

We also got a few 3d sonograms.  He looks so much like Jake is some ways.  But we've heard different opinions and feel free to share yours!  My mom sort of thinks he looks a little like his mommy.  :)  We will know soon.  We feel so blessed to have baby Jett and can't wait for him to join our family!  

We love you Jett Dillon!
   

2 comments:

Shanna said...

What a sweet baby! I can't decide who he looks like. Hopefully he'll come a week or 2 early for you. I remember being so nervous about a Halloween baby with Bradley, but everything turned out perfect! I need to see your cute belly :).

Papa George & Granny Red said...

Megan, It is amazing how clear the sweet pictures are. October is coming up soon, I know you are excited.
Love and kisses