About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Jake Time!

We decided to take Jake to Oklahoma City this past week on a little vacation. We wanted him to have some special time before Jett gets here. We tried to do everything we could think of that would be fun for him. The first day we took him to the OKC zoo, which was fun but SO HOT!! Thank goodness that was the only day that we were outside for that extended amount of time.

Another day we took him to this Natural Science museum. He LOVED it. I think it's probably safe to say that he probably had the most fun there. They had a huge dinosaur exhibit with some of the most amazing dinosaurs I'd seen. He would just run from each one yelling "look!" or "oh my goodness!" It was priceless!

After the museum we went and ate at his really fun place in Arcadia, OK called Pops. Someone that Colby works with has family there and suggested it and it was such a cool place. They have over 500 different kinds of soda, lots of older things that are hard to find now. It's like a retro type burger and shake place. Definitely will go there again! Unfortunately this was the only pic I took! It's right outside the front door. The inside really was amazing...this picture doesn't do it justice. (But my two boys are SO CUTE!) =)

We also went to this little fireman's museum and to a different science museum (more like a discovery center). He had fun seeing all the fire trucks and running around the science museum but didn't quite live up to the dinosaurs he had seen the day before!!

We did some other fun things and did a little shopping! We had a GREAT trip and it went by too fast. But, we're glad to be home and we are definitely looking forward to time with Jett and being a family of four!!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Ahhhh....looks like a fun trip! Definitely soak up all the time you have left with just Jake. I wish I could give the twins the kind of undivided attention Bradley once got. I need to see a pregnant picture!