About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Shower for Jett!


Jett, your sweet Aunt Jess insisted on throwing a shower for your mommy!  We invited just a few family and close friends.  It was so much fun and we got lots of goodies!  You will definitely not go without cute clothes to wear!  You are already very loved and blessed by all! 


Cute Table!
Gigi, Mommy, & Aunt Jess

Best Friends!

Mommy & Megan

Aunt Jess, Gram, Nonette (Gram's friend), & Aunt Cassie

Mommy & Bree

All the girls!
I am so thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful and loving people.  I love you all more than you know and feel so blessed by each of you! 

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I'm so sad I had to miss your shower! You all look so cute pregnant together! I miss everyone!