About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin Farm!!




 A couple of weeks ago us girls, (& Blake and Coby), decided to take the kids to the Maxwell pumpkin farm.  It's such a neat place and I think all the kids had a really good time!  Here's a few pictures from our evening!!
Tricycles!
Brynleigh & Boston

An attempt at getting a picture of all the kids

Going up the BIG hill to the slide!  This was A LOT of work! 

On top of the big mountain of hay

Stef and Braylee

Bryn helping Jake up the big hill

Coming down the slide!!
I don't know what this thing is called but the kids LOVED it!  Trampoline/Bouncy house with no house?  Not sure but would be so much fun to have one of these!!  Ha ha!

About to ride the cow train
Checking out the pumpkins before we had to leave


We had a blast!  I'm so thankful for great friends and for the fact that our kids all get to be friends!  Love yall!

No comments: