About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

 It was such a special Thanksgiving for us this year!  It was Jett's first Thanksgiving and we got to have almost all of our family get together for the first time in quite a while.  It was a day full of story telling and fun!  (And some good food too!)  We are so blessed on this Thanksgiving and hope yours was too!!  


Dad and Mom getting the food ready!  They are the best hosts!! 
My Aunt Debbie meeting Jett
My MaMaw with Jett
All of Colby's family that was able to join us!
Colby's NaNa with Jett
Colby's Gran Gran with Jett
Daddy & Jett

Mommy & my two boys!

PaPa & GiGi with Jake & Jett
My first Thanksgiving!! 

No comments: