About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jett is 1 Month Old!




This sweet boy turned one month old on December 4th!  I cannot believe how fast time has gone by.  Jett having you home with us has been such a blessing.  You are such a good baby and we could not have imagined having another little baby SO good!  Daddy and I keep telling each other how blessed we are to have two such amazingly good boys.

It has been so fun to watch you grow...you are already getting a little bit of your own personality and look.  Initially we knew you looked like big brother Jake.  (And you still do!)  But the more you grow the more we think you look SO much like Daddy!  I didn't really realize how much Jake and I looked alike until I saw how much you and Daddy look alike!
 
Not only do you look like Daddy there are a few other things that you do that remind me of him also.  You are a big sleeper!  Jake slept a lot as a baby but nothing compared to you!  There have been a few mornings where I'm wondering if I should wake you up because you have slept until 9:00 or 10:00!!  You also love to eat...again like Daddy!  Ha ha!  And so different from Jake.  From day one you have been a great eater!  Jake on the other hand STILL never wants to eat!  Ha ha!

More lately when you are awake during the day you are so HAPPY!  You are getting more smiley every day and you have even tried to giggle a few times but couldn't quite get the sound out!  You love hearing all of us talk to you but especially big brother.  It seems like anything he says makes you smile!  TOO CUTE and I can't wait to see your friendship as brothers develop!  I can already see the very very beginnings of it!

You have been rolling over from your tummy to your back for the past couple of weeks now.  It's amazing to me that you are already strong enough to do that.  Jake rolled over very early too but I think you still did a little earlier than even he did.

You seem to enjoy bath time and have actually fallen asleep in there a couple of times because you were so comfy!!

It's hard to tell if there are things you really don't like right now...but if there was anything at the moment it would be your swing.  We put you in there and before we can even get it swinging you are wanting out!

You have been an absolute perfect fit into our family and you have made us feel complete.  We all love you SO MUCH!  You are such a JOY and a true blessing in our lives!!

Mommy feels like all of her dreams have truly come true now that you are here.  I have such a sweet husband who loves me no matter what and who is such an amazing and fun Daddy.  And now I have the two sweetest and cutest little boys that are my whole world!

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments: