About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

I truly can't believe Jake is three!  Where has the time gone?!  Everyone always tells you that the time flies but this seems a little CRAZY!  It honestly feels like Jake went to sleep as a baby and woke up a big boy.  For his 3rd birthday he wanted a superhero party.  So...we turned our garage into the "Batcave!"  It was lots of fun and we so enjoyed getting to watch Jake and all his friends together.  Batman even made an appearance!  ;)  
Thumbs up to turning 3!
Superhero Brothers
Jake got to meet Batman
Jake & his Uncle Bubba
Brother Jett with Papa & Gigi
Jake Boy & his Gran Gran

Kissing Batman!
Happy birthday to my growing boy!  It has been so much fun watching you grow from a toddler to a little boy.  I am so proud of your sweet heart and joyful spirit!  I pray that you will dream big and become all that God has created for your little heart to desire.  I pray that you never doubt your Mommy and Daddy’s deep desire to be the very best parents for you, and even during those moments when we fail, may you trust God to fill in those gaps with His love.

As I sit here I am sad for all the moments I wasn't able to capture on film or in my mind. I pray that God will keep you close to his heart, guide your steps as you grow, be in your thoughts and your actions and that you will be a light for others.

Watch over your child Lord, as his days pass; bless and guide him wherever he may be. Strengthen him when he stands; comfort him when discouraged or sorrowful; raise him up if he falls; and in his heart may your peace which passes understanding abide all the days of his life.

No comments: