About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 Months


 My sweet boy Jett, you are 3 MONTHS OLD!  You are changing daily and your newborn days are gone! 

This month you have started sleeping through the night!  You are sleeping a solid 10 hours at night and there have been a few mornings you've slept until 9:00 or so!

You have found your hands and feet!  And your hands are now almost a permanent fixture in your mouth!  We are even wondering if you could possibly be teething a little because you love to chew on your fingers or anything else you happen to be holding.


You have always loved your bouncer but you now enjoy the toys that attach to it much more now.  We've also put you in your jumperoo and you REALLY like it!  You just stare at all the little lights and toys on it and you are figuring out how to get your legs jumping! 


You are getting closer to sitting up alone everyday.  You're still a wobbly but I know you will be doing it before we know it because you seem so "strong."  Even people who have held you say how strong your little core seems to be.  (Just like your brother was too!)  

Jett you have such a sweet spirit.  When you were first born we commented on how serious you seemed.  And although there are still times you are more serious you have definitely found that big smile and we see it VERY often!  You are trying your hardest to laugh out loud and we do everything we can think of to help you do it!  We've gotten a few giggles out but not quite that big laugh yet. 

You still can't quite interact with your brother but you watch every move he makes.  He usually has you smiling SO BIG!  We can already see how much you love each other.  It's so so sweet and I'm excited to see your bond as brothers grow more and more.


We all love you so much Jett Dillon.  Every little thing about you!  The way you "talk" to us.  I love hearing your sweet little "Ohhhh's."  The way you watch us.  I will look up sometimes when you're in your bouncer/swing/etc and you will just be peacefully watching me.  It's oh so sweet and absolutely melts my heart.

We're looking forward to the month coming ahead.  You are such a joy little boy. 

We love you so much! 

1 comment:

Meagann Cartwright said...

I love reading about Jett, it's so neat that Cason and him are doing the exact same things! haha.. everything you just wrote in your blog is what Cason is doing too! I didn't think to try him in his little jumparoo thing yet though.. I might have to give that a try! :)