About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

6 Months Old

Our sweet boy Jett,

We can't believe you are half a year old! It's crazy to think that we are halfway to you being ONE.

You are such a happy baby and there's rarely anywhere we go that someone doesn't say that about you! You are always smiling and never have much to fuss about.

I'm not sure what happened to blogging about you being 5 months old but that seems to be our life these days..busy and full! So there hasn't been a lot of time to sit!

Since the last blog you have grown so much already it seems!

You have completely mastered sitting up alone.

You are already getting up on all fours in the floor and starting to rock from front to back like you are trying to crawl!!!! You have actually moved yourself backwards a few times and can go in circles pretty well!

I swear I have heard "mama" here and there a couple of times, especially when you are first awake in your crib in the mornings. But I don't think Daddy is letting me count that as your first word yet!

 You are getting more and more interactive and it's so much fun to sit and play with you!  Jake is really enjoying it too!  He loves getting to spend time with you!

You have been eating baby food and we haven't found one yet that you don't like! You don't seem to be as picky as your brother was at that time. You also try to reach for everything we happen to be eating! And as a result you have gotten to munch on a french fry or two, some cheetos, Graham crackers, peas, and ice cream!!

I keep looking for some teeth but there are none to be found yet. But you are continuing to drool like crazy and you are almost always blowing raspberries or chewing your fingers.

You've conquered the jumperoo...it's so fun to watch you in it!! You really get with it!

Also during this month you had your first Easter!  You didn't get to join in on the egg hunting this year, but you sure looked handsome!!  

 We love you Jett!!  Happy half  year of life!  =)

No comments: