About Me

My photo
Wow where do I begin??? First of all I love my Jesus. He's my rock & comforter. By no means am I perfect & I am so thankful that in Him I am saved. I have been married to my best friend for 5 years. Colby is such a great hubby and amazing daddy. I can't believe what a hard worker he is and what he does for our family. If it's possible, I love him more everyday. We have two little boys, Jake who turned three in January and has blessed our lives more than we could have ever imagined! And Jett who was born in November and is such a sweet angel! Becoming a mommy has brought out an entire new part of me that I never knew existed. And I honestly can't even describe it. But it's the best, most significant, and most rewarding thing I've ever done. My family is my WORLD...I'm not worthy of such a beautiful family. GOD IS GOOD!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

7 Months and Growing!

 Jett Dillon, 
Happy 7 months baby boy!  I cannot believe how fast you are learning and growing!
At your (very late) six month check up you weighed 19 pounds and were 27 1/2 inches long.  We are so thankful for another healthy happy baby boy.
You have found your voice and you have been using it a lot.  You make lots of different sounds right now but what we hear most is your very loud squeals!  It's so cute!

Some firsts this month were...

Your first trip to Wonderland...and even though you only got to watch your brother ride I still think you had fun!
Jett and Bowen

Your first Mother's Day with Mommy.  I am so blessed to have two such sweet boys in my life.

All kinds of new food!  There really isn't anything you have tried that you didn't like!

You have pulled yourself up to sitting a few times.  I can't believe how strong you seem!

And you are crawling!!  Now that you are mobile it seems to have relieved the frustration you would sometimes have being in the floor.   This was from when you first started crawling...and you're already crawling faster and up on all fours since then!  You will follow Mommy all around the house!

I don't want to rush all this growing and learning that you are doing but it does make me look forward to what's to come in the next month! 

It's amazing how much love a heart can hold...I love you and your brother more than I could have ever imagined.  Thank you Lord for my precious boys. 

We love you so much sweet boy.  Happy 7 months!!




No comments: